Quarq ELSA R Power Meter
THE ESLA R:
Adaptable, lightweight and strong, and with the latest Quarq technology, ELSA R packs a four-pronged punch to elevate bike and rider performance. The lightweight spider houses integrated electronics, a CR2032 battery, LED indicator and visible ANT+™ ID. Power Balance™ captures left and right drive strokes. OmniCal™ gives you a choice of chainrings with no compromise on accuracy. Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms minimize weight and maximize speed. With lengths of 162.5-177.5mm, ELSA R can take any athlete’s cycling to the next level.
- Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms
- Available in 162.5mm – 177.5mm
- Power Balance™
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- LED indicator
- CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time
Sold as a chassis (without chainrings). Chainrings available separately.
- Material: Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD
- Arm Lengths: 162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Bottom Bracket: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright
- Wireless Technology: ANT+
- Battery: CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
- Weight: 576g (GXP, 130BCD, 172.5mm)
- Head Unit: ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 1000, 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Analysis Software: TrainingPeaks WKO+®, TrainingPeaks®, Golden Cheetah, Strava® (available separately)
If the information you provide results in an incorrect order that must be returned you will be responsible for the $50 restocking fee. If you are unsure about any information required, contact us.
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.