Quarq for Cannondale Power Meter
Built on Quarq’s latest technology platform, the Quarq for Cannondale Power Meter replaces the factory spider on Cannondale's Hollowgram SI, SL and SISL2 cranksets. It features Power Balance™, OmniCal™ and improved clearance for oversize frames and bottom brackets. Accuracy is +/- 1.5% and ease-of-use takes center stage with the prominent ANT+™ ID, LED indicator and tool-free, user replaceable battery.
The Quarq for Cannondale Power Meter is available in full size (130 BCD) and compact (110 BCD) bolt circle diameters, and comes in three different forms: Power meter spider only, power meter spider with chainrings, or as a complete assembly comprising power meter spider, Hollowgram SL cranks, Cannondale ceramic bearings and SRAM TSM or Stronglight CT2 chainrings. At 679g with SRAM TSM chainrings (130 BCD, 172.5mm), this is the lightest Quarq power meter available.
Quarq offers a spider removal and installation tool so the power meter can be installed at your local bike shop. The alternative is to ship your cranks to the Quarq factory for installation, which is a free charge, plus shipping.
- Power Balance™
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- LED indicator
- CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time
$999 - spider only (no crank arms or chainrings)
- Material: CNC machined AL spider
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD
- Arm Lengths: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm (optional)
- Chainrings: SRAM TSM (optional), Stronglight CT2 (optional)
- Ratios: 53/39, 50/34 (optional SRAM TSM or Stronglight CT2)
- Q-Factor: 141mm
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Wireless Technology: ANT+
- Battery: CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
- Weight: 138g (spider only), 679g (130 BCD, 172.5mm, SRAM TSM chainrings)
- Head Unit: ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Analysis Software: TrainingPeaks WKO+®, TrainingPeaks®, Golden Cheetah, Strava® (available separately)
- Compatibility: Cannondale Hollowgram SI, SL or SISL2 crankset
If the information you provide results in an incorrect order that must be returned you will be responsible for the $50 restocking fee. If you are unsure about any information required, contact us.
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.