SES G3 6.7 Carbon Wheels
AERODYNAMICS AND STRENGTH
If you've been looking for the most sophisticated wheelset on the planet, look no further. Built around the PowerTap G3 power meter hub, these wheels were developed in the wind tunnel by renowned aerodynamic expert Simon Smart, and are the perfect culmination of proven aerodynamics, strength and power intelligence.
Simply put: these wheels are unbelievably fast, comfortable in any conditions, and together with the G3 powermeter they offer pinpoint power accuracy which will make you faster than you’ve ever gone before.
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rim Depth: Front 35mm, Rear 45mm
- Rim Width: Front 26mm, Rear 24mm
- Front Wheel Weight: Tubular: 560g, Clincher: 690g
- Rear Wheel Weight: Tubular: 860g, Clincher: 970g
- Total Weight: Tubular: 1420g, Clincher: 1660g
- Tire Type: Tubular or Clincher
- Hub: Rear: PowerTap G3 w/ABEC 5 bearings, Front: PowerTap w/ABEC 5 bearings
- Front Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, Length: 250mm, Count: 20, Pattern: Radial
- Rear Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, Length: 246mm/249mm, Count: 24, Pattern 2x
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM or Campy
- Nipple: Internal alloy pillar-style, proprietary to rim
- Max Rider Weight Limit: NoneCarbon-specific brake pads: Included
- Skewers: Included
- Rim tape: Included
- Bearings: ABEC 5
You will need a Joule or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub.
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.