SES G3 3.4 Carbon Wheels
PRECISION AND SPEED TAILOR MADE FOR ALL CONDITIONS
There's a lot of talk when it comes to carbon wheelsets, but we all know that talk is cheap. We want to clearly put our money where our mouth is, and the SES 3.4's are our way of filling our mouth with money. Built around the PowerTap G3 power meter hub, these wheels were developed in the wind tunnel by renowned aerodynamic expert Simon Smart, and pair the precise power measurement of the G3 hub with hoops that are perfect in just about every condition.
At the center of it all the G3 gives you precise, real-time performance measurement, accurate to within +/- 1.5%. Surrounding the PowerTap, the 3.4's were specifically designed as a multi-purpose wheelset which can be used in all conditions, terrains and disciplines. Less deep than the 6.7's, the 3.4's offer maximum performance characteristics for hilly terrain or windy conditions, yet produce drag numbers similar to other companys' 50-60mm deep wheels. And with a front rim of 26mm wide and 35mm deep combined with a rear at 24mm wide and 45mm deep, they offer greater stability.
Long story short: these wheels can do it all, and do it all well. Add the PowerTap Joule and companion PowerAgent software, and you'll have it all. Any. Time. You. Want. It. Go ahead and unleash your freak.
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rim Depth: Front 35mm, Rear 45mm
- Rim Width: Front 26mm, Rear 24mm
- Front Wheel Weight: Tubular: 535g, Clincher: 630g
- Rear Wheel Weight: Tubular: 820g, Clincher: 890g
- Total Weight: Tubular: 1355g, Clincher: 1520g
- Tire Type: Tubular or Clincher
- Hub: Rear: PowerTap G3 w/ABEC 5 bearings, Front: PowerTap w/ABEC 5 bearings
- Front Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, Length: 274mm, Count: 20, Pattern: Radial
- Rear Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, Length: 270mm/272mm, Count: 24, Pattern: 2x
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM or Campy
- Nipple: Internal alloy pillar-style, proprietary to rim
- Max Rider Weight Limit: NoneCarbon-specific brake pads: Included
- Skewers: Included
- Rim tape: Included
- Bearings: ABEC 5
You will need a Joule or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub.
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.