SRAM RED eTap Power Meter
THE SRAM RED eTap:
Developed hand-in-hand with SRAM RED 22, the remodeled RED Power Meter receives Exogram™ hollow carbon crank arms and 162.5mm and 165mm crank lengths. It features an LED that signals power on and zeroing, a visible ANT+™ ID and tool-free, user-replaceable CR2032 battery. Add 1.5% accuracy, Power Balance™ and OmniCal™ and you get a versatile and lightweight package filled with cutting edge technology that amplifies any rider's performance.
- Available in 162.5mm – 177.5mm lengths and built on Quarq’s current technology platform:
- Power measurement in the crankset spider — the heart of your bicycle, its sole job is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion.
- 10K™ temperature compensation eliminates temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad™ accelerometer cadence removes the need for a magnet.
- An LED and visible ANT+™ ID streamline installation and operation.
- OmniCal™ means you can change chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time.
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms
- Power Balance™
- Quarq power meters have an IPX7 waterproof rating. They feature a 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and Quarq’s acclaimed worldwide support.
- The SRAM RED Quarq power meter was tested to ensure smooth, precise shifting with SRAM's new RED eTap groupset and gets new graphics to complete the look.
- This power meter works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial and cyclo-cross. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline or ability change.
- The RED power meter uses a hidden bolt to mount the chainrings. Compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the derailment pin lines up behind the crank arm.
Sold as a chassis (without chainrings). Chainrings available separately.
- Material: Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD
- Arm Lengths: 162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Bottom Bracket: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright
- Wireless Technology: ANT+
- Battery: CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
- Weight: 567g (GXP, 130BCD, 172.5mm)
- Head Unit: ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 1000, 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Analysis Software: TrainingPeaks WKO+®, TrainingPeaks®, Golden Cheetah, Strava® (available separately)
If the information you provide results in an incorrect order that must be returned you will be responsible for the $50 restocking fee. If you are unsure about any information required, contact us.
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.