FSA MegaEXO and BB30
FSA MEGAEXO AND BB30:
For FSA owners we offer a Stages Power meter, which serves to upgrade an array of FSA's MegaEXO 24mm and BB30 crank options with power. The Stages Power meter is mounted to FSA's hollow forged Energy alloy non-drive crank arm. The BB30 version has across the board compatibility with FSA and Vision BB30 modes. Please note that the MegaEXO model will only fit MegaEXO crank systems 2014 and newer, and will not fit the MegaEXO Omega model. The Stages Power FSA model will not fit any FSA cranks with a pinch-bolt style interface, nor will the BB30 version fit any BB386EVO models.
The Stages Power FSA model will not fit any FSA cranks with a pinch-bolt style interface, nor will the BB30 version fit any BB386EVO models.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm): 30-220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: FSA BB30 cranks; 2014 model MegaExo cranks and newer. NOTE: NOT compatible with FSA triple chainring crank.
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- PM option: Power meter (includes left arm)
- Color: N/A
- Length: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm