SRAM XX1 Power Meter
THE SRAM XX1:
The SRAM XX1 power meter was built from the ground up for SRAM’s 1X drivetrains. Available in all of SRAM’s MTB Q-Factors, crank lengths and bottom brackets, it serves every discipline. Multipoint temperature compensation guarantees accurate measurement from cold creek sides to desert marathons and an IPX7 waterproof rating delivers peace of mind.
- 10K - active temperature compensation calibrated with over 10,000 data points
- AxCad accelerometer cadence
- IPX7 waterproof rating - 1M depth for 30 minutes
- Power Balance™
- LED indicator
- CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
Sold as a chassis (without chainrings). Chainrings available separately.
- Material: Carbon crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 104 BCD
- Arm Lengths: 170mm, 175mm
- Q-Factor: 156mm, 168mm
- Bottom Bracket: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright
- Wireless Technology: ANT+
- Battery: CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
- Weight: 626g (175mm, 168Q, GXP, chassis only)
- Head Unit: ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 1000, 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Analysis Software: TrainingPeaks WKO+®, TrainingPeaks®, Golden Cheetah, Strava® (available separately)
- Compatibility: SRAM 1X. Uses 32, 34, 36 and 38-tooth 104 BCD X-SYNC™ chain rings sold separately.
If the information you provide results in an incorrect order that must be returned you will be responsible for the $50 restocking fee. If you are unsure about any information required, contact us.
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.