Quarq ELSA RS Power Meter
THE ELSA RS:
Quarq’s ELSA RS packs a four-pronged punch to elevate performance for the Shimano® equipped bike and rider. Specially designed to accommodate Shimano’s 4-arm Hollowglide™ chain rings, the spider houses integrated electronics, a CR2032 battery, LED indicator and visible ANT+™ ID. Quarq’s new multipoint, active temperature compensation fine-tunes accuracy and consistency, making this our most exact power meter to date.
- 10K - active temperature compensation calibrated with over 10,000 data points
- AxCad accelerometer cadence
- IPX7 waterproof rating - 1M depth for 30 minutes
- Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms
- Power Balance™
- LED indicator
- CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
Sold as a chassis (without chainrings). Chainrings available separately.
- Material: Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 110 BCD (four-arm)
- Arm Lengths: 162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Bottom Bracket: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright
- Wireless Technology: ANT+
- Battery: CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
- Weight: 616g (172.5mm, GXP)
- Head Unit: ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 1000, 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Analysis Software: TrainingPeaks WKO+®, TrainingPeaks®, Golden Cheetah, Strava® (available separately)
- Compatibility: Shimano® Hollowglide™ 11-speed chain rings
If the information you provide results in an incorrect order that must be returned you will be responsible for the $50 restocking fee. If you are unsure about any information required, contact us.
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.