G3 142x12 Thru Axle Hub
HIT THE SINGLE TRACK WITH YOUR BEST POWER TOOL.
Looking for power accuracy that can handle all the grit of the trails and fit your X-12 frame? Yes? Then you've come to the right place.
The PowerTap Disc Hub meets the demand for MTB-ready power meters that abide by the new standard in thru axles. A 142 x 12mm axle means a stiffer rear end, which means more power to measure with our trusted 1.5% accuracy. Or as we call it around the office: a winning combination.
- 142 x 12mm thru axle provides a stiffer rear end for better power transfer
- For use with X-12 mountain bike frames used by Specialized, Trek, and others
- Joule, Joule GPS, or ANT+ device compatible
- Industry best 1.5% power accuracy for all your MTB'ing needs.
- Weight: 510 grams (hub); 170 grams (brake rotor)
- Axle: alloy 142 x 12mm thru axle for optimum stiffness
- ANT + Compatible: yes
- Hole Count: 32
- Rotor Size: 160mm, the most common disc brake rotor
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Color: black
- Field-serviceable electronics
- Compatible with Bluetooth Powercap accessory
- Power meter: G3 Only
- Works with MTB frames designed for 142x12mm thru axles
- 135mm endcaps included
- 10 speed freehub included
- You will need a Joule or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub.
- Hub center to flange: Non-drive: 31.3mm, Drive: 18.5mm
- Flange diameter: Non-drive: 74mm, Drive: 70mm
- Spoke hole diameter: Non-drive: 2.5mm, Drive: 2.5mm
- Hub must be laced with a minimum 2x pattern
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.