DT Swiss R460 Alloy Wheelset
THERE'S AN ALLOY FOR THAT
Race. Train. Bar crawl.
From brag-worthy finishes to your club’s weekly training ride to the craft beers that follow, these wheels are sure to get you where you need to go (and beat everyone else along the way).
Through our partnership with DT Swiss, we laced our tried and true G3 cycling power meter into their jack-of-all-alloy-rims for an easily customizable wheelset. A 23mm rim width allows for wider tires to accommodate your individual riding style. Plus, the DT Swiss R460 are tubeless ready. And with a reduced spoke count of 24h (front) and 28h (rear), you can shave weight and boost your acceleration power without compromising DT Swiss’ renowned durability.
Take all that combined with the PowerTap G3’s power accuracy of +/- 1.5% and you've got an alloy wheelset as likely to break your FTP as it is functional.
- Rims: DT Swiss R460
- Section Height: 24mm
- External Rim Width: 23mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18mm
- Front Wheel Weight: 770 grams
- Rear Wheel Weight: 1030 grams
- Total Weight: 1800 grams
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Hubs: Rear: PowerTap G3, 130mm, Front: PowerTap
- Front Spokes: DT Swiss Competition, Length: 280mm, Count: 24, Pattern: Radial
- Rear Spokes: DT Swiss Competition, Length: DS: 292mm, NDS: 294mm, Count: 28, Pattern: 2x
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM or Campy
- Nipples: Brass, traditional style
- Extras: Skewers & Rim Tape included
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.