WHAT IS INFOCRANK?
InfoCrank is a new generation of cycling power meters. Designed by Verve Cycling, the InfoCrank bike crankset sets new standards of accuracy, usability, and robustness.
And because it’s built for the road cyclist, our bike parts are not just guaranteed for the lifetime of one bike, but of all the road bikes you will own. InfoCrank’s power-meter functionality is integrated into the bike crankset, the hard point of every bike.
InfoCrank’s cycling power measurement modules, running at a high sampling rate, produce a clean, accurate, and dependable data stream from each bike crank arm that’s transmitted via the industry-standard ANT+ wireless protocol to a head unit of your choice. You get an accurate, real-time display of the cycling power produced by each leg. Riding InfoCrank, you have the essential foundation for improving your cycling training and bike performance.
- Clean, modern cranks engineered to world-leading standards
- Linear load-path design measures pure torque, rejects noise
- Robust, high-precision Praxis Works bottom bracket
- Stiff 30mm spindle, works with Praxis M30 bottom bracket (supplied)
- Compact 110 BCD with 5 Tooth Spider fits many after market chainrings
- Supplied with optional 50/34T or 52/36T Praxis Works Levatime rings
- 150 mm Q-factor
INTEGRATED LOAD CELL AND MEASUREMENT:
- Strain gauges made in USA
- Bilateral power measurement
- User-replaceable batteries (Silver Oxide, SR44/357)
- Over 500 hours battery life
- ANT+ bike computer compatible
- Factory-calibrated for life
- Compensates for ambient temperature, no drift
- IPX7 waterproofing resists 1 m immersion
- Cranks available in 170, 172.5, 175 mm lengths
- Standard 9/16-inch pedal threads accept all major pedals
- InfoCrank will fit OSBB, BB30, PF30, BB86* and BSA English Threaded frames using the Praxis M30 bottom bracket supplied
- BB86 is available at select Affiliate Dealers, for in store install only
- Single-bolt ISIS non-driveside crank
- ANT+ communication protocol is compatible with all major bike computers
- o_synce computer works with most training programs
- Ingress protection level: IPX7
- Operating humidity: 0–100%
- Impact rating: Withstands typical on-road impacts
- UV resistance: > 5000 hrs
- Vibration: Typical on-road vibration resistance
- Chemical resistance: Resists typical lubricants and bike cleaning chemicals
- Power range: 0–3000 Watts
- Cadence range: 10–200 rpm
- Accuracy of cadence: ±1 rpm
- Accuracy torque: ±0.2 Nm accuracy for measurements below 20 Nm, and ±1% of actual readings for measurements above 20 Nm (ask for our Accuracy Certification)
- Power: Can be calculated from any cadence value within the range at any torque
- Power update rate: Every rotation
- Battery: User replaceable, SR44 (silver oxide)
- Battery life: Over 500 hours (operational)
- Shelf life: 3 years (batteries installed)
- Wireless communications: ANT+ protocol
- Wireless range: 2 m
- Certifications: Certified to market specific standards / certification bodies.
- Maintenance: User serviceable parts: seals, batteries and housing spares.
- Storage life (batteries removed): 5 years
- Warranty: 2 years
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.