Quarq RIKEN AL Power Meter
THE RIKEN AL:
For traditional 10- and 11-speed drivetrains.
RIKEN AL works with 130 BCD and 110 BCD chainrings, both 10- and 11-speed, from SRAM, Shimano® (10-speed only), Rotor, FSA, Praxis, WickWerks and others. By swapping chainrings you can move from 10- to 11-speed and from road cycling to triathlon to cyclo-cross.
Chainrings available separately.
Cyclists and triathletes worldwide orchestrate race-winning performances with one dimension: Power Output. It hones your training and evolves your racing. RIKEN AL is a direct force power meter that measures power output from both legs with +/- 1.5% accuracy. It uses foremost materials and works for every cycling discipline.
RIKEN AL is built on Quarq’s current technology platform:
- Power measurement in the crankset spider — the heart of your bicycle, its sole job is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion.
- 10K™ temperature compensation eliminates temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad™ accelerometer cadence removes the need for a magnet.
- An LED and visible ANT+™ ID streamline installation and operation.
- A forged aluminum arm, replacing carbon, lowers the price tag.
- The polished design completes any modern bicycle.
- RIKEN AL has an IPX7 waterproof rating. It features a 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and Quarq’s acclaimed worldwide support.
Sold as a chassis (without chainrings). Chainrings available separately.
- Material: Forged aluminum crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD
- Arm Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright
- Wireless Technology: ANT+
- Battery: CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
- Weight: 818g (GXP, 110BCD, 172.5mm)
- Head Unit : ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 1000, 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT and 920 XT (available separately)
- Analysis Software: TrainingPeaks WKO+®, TrainingPeaks®, Golden Cheetah, Strava® and others (available separately)
If the information you provide results in an incorrect order that must be returned you will be responsible for the $50 restocking fee. If you are unsure about any information required, contact us.
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.