WHAT IS INFOCRANK CLASSIC?
Classic-format race double on 130 mm BCD spider: integrated power meter in each crank accurately measures power produced by left and right legs and sends high-grade dual datastream to ANT+ head units. Stiff, lightweight cranks come in three standard lengths and are fit for every kind of racing and competition; finish in satin-anodized silver or black.
Add on Praxis Works LevaTime™ drop-forged 53/39T ring pair for perfect shifts and long service life; fits most standard 5-bolt rings.
- Clean, modern cranks engineered to world-leading standards
- Linear load-path design measures pure torque, rejects noise S
- Standard 24mm Axle
- Standard 130 BCD with 5 Tooth Spider fits many after market chainrings
- Supplied with optional 53/39 Praxis Works Levatime rings
- 145 mm Q-factor
INTEGRATED LOAD CELL AND MEASUREMENT:
- Strain gauges made in USA
- Bilateral power measurement
- User-replaceable batteries (Silver Oxide, SR44/357)
- Over 500 hours battery life
- ANT+ bike computer compatible
- Factory-calibrated for life
- Compensates for ambient temperature, no drift
- IPX7 waterproofing resists 1 m immersion
- Cranks available in 170, 172.5, 175 mm lengths
- Standard 9/16-inch pedal threads accept all major pedals
- InfoCrank will fit standard 24mm bottom bracket
- Single-bolt ISIS non-driveside crank
- ANT+ communication protocol is compatible with all major bike computers
- o_synce computer works with most training programs
- Ingress protection level: IPX7
- Operating humidity: 0–100%
- Impact rating: Withstands typical on-road impacts
- UV resistance: > 5000 hrs
- Vibration: Typical on-road vibration resistance
- Chemical resistance: Resists typical lubricants and bike cleaning chemicals
- Power range: 0–3000 Watts
- Cadence range: 10–200 rpm
- Accuracy of cadence: ±1 rpm
- Accuracy torque: ±0.2 Nm accuracy for measurements below 20 Nm, and ±1% of actual readings for measurements above 20 Nm (ask for our Accuracy Certification)
- Power: Can be calculated from any cadence value within the range at any torque
- Power update rate: Every rotation
- Battery: User replaceable, SR44 (silver oxide)
- Battery life: Over 500 hours (operational)
- Shelf life: 3 years (batteries installed)
- Wireless communications: ANT+ protocol
- Wireless range: 2 m
- System start-up time:
- Certifications: Certified to market specific standards / certification bodies.
- Maintenance: User serviceable parts: seals, batteries and housing spares.
- Storage life (batteries removed): 5 years
- Warranty: 2 years
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.