THE WORLD'S MOST ACCURATE POWER METER
In 2005 we introduced the world’s first-ever wireless powermeter – and we’ve been striving to improve upon it ever since. Enter the G3, the third generation of hub-based powermeters.
The G3’s design allows for a simple, straight-forward way to measure power. By mounting the strain gauges in an area where external forces, such as spoken tension, cannot impact power measurement, the PowerTap G3 is able to deliver +/- 1.5% accuracy ride after ride. More than just a powermeter, The G3 delivers speed, cadence and power with pin-point accuracy all in one product. And its ability to be easily switched between bikes means you’ll never miss a watt.
- Hub weighs a mere 325 grams
- Wider flanges for a stiffer overall wheel
- Smaller overall hub profile
- New field-serviceable electronics
- ANT+ compatible for use with Joule or your favorite computer
- Weight: 325 grams
- Axle: 15 mm alloy
- ANT+ compatible: yes
- Hole Count: 20, 24, 28 and 32
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo
- Color: black
- Field-serviceable electronics: yes
- Battery: Coin cell 2032 QTY 1
You will need a Joule or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub.
- Hub to center flange: Non-drive: 38mm, Drive: 17.4mm
- Flange diameter: Non-drive: 57mm. Drive: 27mm
- Spoke hole diameter: Non-drive: 2.5mm, Drive: 2.6mm
- Hubs must be laced a a minimum 2x pattern
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.