G3 MTB Disc Hub
PRECISION MEASUREMENT WITH STOPPING POWER
Looking for power accuracy that can handle all the grit of the trails and fit your X-12 frame? Yes? Then you've come to the right place.
The PowerTap Disc Hub meets the demand for MTB-ready power meters that abide by the new standard in thru axles. A 142 x 12mm axle means a stiffer rear end, which means more power to measure with our trusted 1.5% accuracy. Or as we call it around the office: a winning combination.
- Alloy axle for optimum stiffness-to-weight ratio
- ANT+ compatible for use with Joule or your favorite computer
- Available in 32 spoke options (Shimano/SRAM)
- Weight: 680 grams including the rotor
- Axle: 15 mm alloy
- ANT+ compatible: yes
- Hole Count: 32
- Rotor Size: 160mm
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Color: black
- Field-serviceable electronics: Yes
You will need a Joule or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub.
- Hub center to flange: Non-drive: 31.3mm, Drive: 18.5mm
- Flange diameter: Non-drive: 74mm, Drive: 70mm
- Spoke hole diameter: Non-drive: 2.5mm, Drive: 2.5mm
- Hub must be laced with a minimum 2x pattern
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Orders placed outside of store hours may not be filled until store hours resume.